ForeFlight Aircraft Set-up and Flight Planning (IFR and VFR) | Saturday, Mar. 13 | 1pm-3pm
Fred Nauer, Chief Flight Instructor, will be hosting this two-hour seminar to cover the entry of aircraft information into the aircraft section of ForeFlight to allow for ease of filing and determining weight and balance before flight on the app. Following that, Fred will lead a discussion on how to use the app to flight plan for VFR and IFR flights and how to file those flight plans.
Join us on Saturday, March 13, to hear more! Click Here to sign-up!
What to Do When Getting Your Aircraft out of Winter Storage | Saturday, Mar. 27 | 1pm-2pm
Paul Bloch, Director of Maintenance, will be walking us through the steps to take when the weather is warming up and we’re ready to start-up our aircraft again.
Join us on Saturday, March 27, to hear more! Click Here to sign-up!
Past Seminar Recordings
- Saturday, Aug. 8 – Preventative Maintenance
- Saturday, Aug 22 – ForeFlight Basics
- Saturday, Nov. 14 – ForeFlight Basics
- Saturday, Nov. 21 – Winter Operations (Maintenance)
- Saturday, Dec. 12 – Aviation Acronyms
- Saturday, Dec. 19 – Inoperative Equipment (Maintenance)
- Saturday, Jan. 9 – ForeFlight Introduction
- Saturday, Jan. 30 – Maintenance You Can Perform Yourself
- Saturday, Feb. 13 – Airspace and Sectional Symbology
- Saturday, Feb. 27 – Airworthiness Directives – Piper Wing Spars